- Are you highly organised with a strong attention to detail?
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment?
- Are you a self motivated, driven individual with lots of energy?
Fusion5 is looking for an emerging Junior Resource/ Project Administrator who is looking to expand their career in Project Management. This role is based in Melbourne and Sydney and critical to our continued success. As part of the PMO Team you'd be working with Project Managers and Service Delivery Managers.
The role works in collaboration with the project consultants to drive project activities to deliver quality outcomes for our customers, and to manage the communication and project reporting. At the same time you will be troubleshooting and monitoring potential scheduling problems, and managing risks for mitigation in a timely manner. The role also supports the Practice Manager with resource co-ordination, forecasting and scheduling.
What the role involves…
- Set up and maintain projects and work orders in Fusion5’s resource management system
- Update resource calendars on a regular basis according to project management updates
- Communicate resource conflicts and projected resource requirements to appropriate managers
- Schedule resources for forecasted sales into the Resource Management system and keep up to date according to progression of sales.
- Work with Project Managers and Service Delivery Managers to get a forward projection of potential work and resources
- Perform project management duties for smaller projects, under supervision from the Project Management Office
- Monitor budget vs actuals across small to medium sized projects
- Assist in developing project status material for customer meetings
- Organising weekly team resource meetings
- Assisting the Practice Manager with various administration tasks
What you’ll need…
- 1-2 years’ experience coordinating or implementing projects
- Experience in a resource scheduling role within a professional services environment
- The ability to build relationships across the business
- To be highly-organised, with a strong attention to detail
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment, manage conflicting priorities, and cope with a constantly changing landscape
- Can-do attitude, willingness to perform as part of a team and get things done
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills, and presentation skills
- To be someone who thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly.
This is a great opportunity to be working alongside seasoned Consultants and Project Management professionals and continue the development of your career in project management/support.