- Are you passionate about customer service?
- Are you a self motivated, driven individual with lots of energy?
- Do you want to be part of a high performing team?
We are seeking a highly versatile Service Delivery Manager to support and manage a portfolio of clients based in Melbourne. The successful candidate will ensure a high level of customer service is met by developing excellent working relationships with customers and become their “go to” person.
In this role you will:
- Manage day to day service delivery activity across customers;
- Develop excellent working relationships with customers and become their “go to” person for post implementation requirements;
- Ensure that contracts, work orders and licenses are maintained;
- Review all Support Reports for customers;
- Work with the PMO/Resource Managers to schedule work;
- Develop effective relationships with the customer, ensuring high customer satisfaction;
- Arrange and conduct regular support meetings with customers;
- Have a consulting utilisation target;
- Be willing to travel.
- Be a team player with exceptional communication and multi-tasking skills and possess high energy combined with a “can do” attitude;
- Have 3-5 years' relevant experience in business applications such as ERP preferably Oracle JD Edwards;
- Be currently working in a support capacity, or acting as a key user of ERP/JD Edwards;
- Be well organised, have a high attention to detail;
- Possess high levels of customer service and be keen to step outside your comfort zone.
This is an outstanding opportunity for an individual who recognises the value of change, flexibility, new technologies and service.
If you have these skills and are interested in being a key member of a company enjoying rapid growth, then we would really like to hear from you.